Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What I have learned from this project?


This project was really useful and has a lot of advantages. In fact, the benefit of this project can not be expressed . I have learned a lot of important information about global worming and other related topics such as - causes,effects and some solutions.Furthermore, this project gave us the opportunity to express our self and play an important role in solving this problem which is one of the main environmental issues facing the human being in this century.This project also gave the chance to see my new intrest and work on how to improve it. Last but not least,I've earned new skills in searching in the internet , creating new work and how to make a blogger. I hope that people will cooperate with each other to solve this problem in the soon future. Finally, not to forget i want to thank my teacher Ms. Molly for bieng the support center for me and for my friends otherwise we wont be able to do anything.

No comments: