Monday, May 7, 2007

My Profile


Nowadays, people often have the enough time to do the things that may improve their skills or talents within any station of the life stations, For example, in education, work or relationships. In this essay, I'm going to write about what I have learned in the present course and I'm going to learn in the next semester.During this semester, I have learned a lot things that of course will be useful for me in the next semester. This semester was much harder than the last foundation. Therefore, we had to make our desire much stronger than we used to. Because this challenge need a real challenger that can face and confront. One of the challenges was the skills. To explain further, the listening is played once with very fast conversation. So we had to pay more attention for every single word, to understand the dialog very well and to do not forget to check your spelling at the end even if you heard some words that are totally new for you. I'v improved my reading skill very well. For example, how to read fast beside getting the right information and how to divide the time within two passages. Finally, this semester helped me in how to organize my portfolio in good order. Organization is very important and necessary not only because it is a part of your grade but its also describe the personality that you have.Although there are many things that I have learned, there are also some important skills that I need and love to improve in soon future. I hope and wish that I will move over this semester to the next semester. And if this happened, I'm planning to have un English course outside the college for many reasons. Like, practicing in how to get the 6th grade out of 9 in the ILES test because we will be asked to do so in the next semester. Last but not least, we well be asked also to create a blogger about a global warming for many reasons like to aware people about the effect and the causes of global warming. All in all, I think nothing is easy unless you make it easy and I think being educated is the real wealth and the big honor for any person's life.

1 comment:

Molly Kirk said...

Hi Hamill,

You have an interesting profile! It sounds more like what you would put in your English portfolio than about what you do. That said, I wish you success in everything you do. Especially, I've noticed that you are an active blogger, often making thoughtful comments on your classmates' pages. Keep up the good work!